Suncool® 30/16 Pro T
Architectural glass with maximum solar protection
Designed for use in large façade structures and horizontal roof structures
Due to its extremely low solar factor (19%), it is the best solution when reducing the solar thermal load on a building is a priority.
The product must be hardened. Bending, lamination, ceramic and organic paints are possible.
Ideal balance between light transmission and sun protection
Heat protectionExcellent thermal insulation properties (Ug coefficient > 1.0 W / m2K)
Helps reduce air conditioning and space heating costs
- Formats: Jumbo (6000 x 3210 mm), LES (2550 x 3210 mm)
- Thickness: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- Use in an IG Unit: mandatory, coated inside
- Must be hardened: must be hardened
- Can be bent: must be
- Can be laminated: must be
- Decoration: ceramic and organic paints can be used
Glass Pilkington Suncool® 30/16 Pro T
in architecture projects
Pilkington Suncool® series
Order free glass samples Pilkington Suncool® 30/16 Pro T
Your request has has been accepted!
The manager of Pilkington Glass Russia will contact you shortly to confirm the order and clarify the delivery details.