Architectural non-tempered glass with maximum sun protection and high light transmission
Glass specially designed for applications where maximum protection from solar radiation with high light transmission is requiredIdeal for glazing atriums and skylights.
The product cannot be hardened or heat treated. Application of organic paints is possible.
Ideal balance between light transmission and sun protection
Heat protectionExcellent thermal insulation properties (Ug coefficient > 1.0 W / m2K)
Helps reduce air conditioning and space heating costs
- Formats: Jumbo (6000 x 3210 mm), LES (2550 x 3210 mm)
- Thickness: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- Use in an IG Unit: mandatory, coated inside
- Must be hardened: no heat treatment
- Can be bent: no heat treatment
- Can be laminated: no heat treatment
- Decoration: ceramic and organic paints can be used
Pilkington Suncool® series
Order free glass samples Pilkington Suncool® 40/22
Your request has has been accepted!
The manager of Pilkington Glass Russia will contact you shortly to confirm the order and clarify the delivery details.