Versatile, highly selective architectural glass for commercial and residential glazing
It has low specularity, excellent solar factor and high light transmission.
The product cannot be hardened or heat treated. Application of organic paints is possible.
For applications where hardening, bending or ceramic painting is required, there is a special version of the product - Pilkington Suncool 66/33 Pro T.
Ideal balance between light transmission and sun protection
Heat protectionExcellent thermal insulation properties (Ug coefficient > 1.0 W / m2K)
Helps reduce air conditioning and space heating costs
- Formats: Jumbo (6000 x 3210 mm), LES (2550 x 3210 mm)
- Thickness: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- Use in an IG Unit: mandatory, coated inside
- Must be hardened: no heat treatment
- Can be bent: no heat treatment
- Can be laminated: no heat treatment
- Decoration: application of ceramic and organic paints possible
Glass Pilkington Suncool® 66/33
in architecture projects
Pilkington Suncool® series
Order free glass samples Pilkington Suncool® 66/33
Your request has has been accepted!
The manager of Pilkington Glass Russia will contact you shortly to confirm the order and clarify the delivery details.