Highly selective non-tempered architectural glass for commercial buildings and residential buildings
It has low specularity, excellent solar factor and high light transmission.
The product cannot be hardened or heat treated. Application of organic paints is possible.
For applications where hardening, bending or ceramic painting is required, there is a special version of the product - Pilkington Suncool 66/33 Pro T
The most neutral shade in reflected light and in the lumen
High light transmission
Lets a lot of natural light into the room
Blocks solar heat and maintains indoor comfort in summer
Protection from coldBlocks heat loss and maintains indoor comfort in winter
Helps to reduce air conditioning and heating costs
Double SilverCreated by the technology of double silver magnetron coating
- Formats: Jumbo (6000 x 3210 mm), LES (2550 x 3210 mm)
- Thickness: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- Use in an IG Unit: mandatory, coated inside
- Must be hardened: no heat treatment
- Can be bent: no heat treatment
- Can be laminated: no heat treatment
- Decoration: application of ceramic and organic paints possible
Glass Pilkington Suncool® 66/33
in architecture projects
Pilkington Suncool® series
Order free glass samples Pilkington Suncool® 66/33
Your request has has been accepted!
The manager of Pilkington Glass Russia will contact you shortly to confirm the order and clarify the delivery details.