Technopolis PulkovoPilkington Suncool® 70/40 Pro T
Technopolis Pulkovo is a business center for innovative companies owned by Technopolis (Finland), which is the largest real estate operator in the Scandinavian and Baltic countries.
Technopolis controls construction of their projects in all countries. For this reason Technopolis Pulkovo’s project was designed by Larkas & Laine OY and Finnmap Consulting OY (Finland).
Technopolis Pulkovo 2 the second in St. Petersburg and the fourth in Russia got LEED GOLD certificate, which confirms the high standards of energy efficiency of the project.
Technopolis Pulkovo was glazed with Pilkington Suncool® 70/40 Pro T, recommended for buildings requiring maximum natural light, and self-cleaning Pilkington Active+®, which destroys even severe organic contaminants and helps to wash them off with rain water.
- Project Technopolis Pulkovo
- Address Pulkovskoe sh., 40, bldg. 4, Saint Petersburg
- Year of construction 2013
- Developer Technopolis, General Contracting Company "STEP"
- Architects Concept: Larkas & Laine OY and Finnmap Consulting OY (Finland), Architects: P. I. Loshakov, A.M. Manturov with the participation of A.V. Burakov, N. P. Loshakov and A.V. Nikolaenkov. Design engineers: S. I. Romantsev, V. A. Shchagina (LLC "Ekostroyproekt+"). Interior: Sabina Donchev ("dSign Vertti Kivi & Co", Finland)